Manufacturer: OXO Cook's Tools
Mangos are sweet, juicy and delicious, but often a chore to prepare. Not anymore, with the OXO Good Grips Mango Splitter. One simple press removes the seed and cuts the fruit in half. The Mango Splitter slices cleanly through the fruit and leaves almost nothing behind on the seed. Soft grips cushion while you press and the stainless steel blades are sharp and sturdy. There's nothing as luscious as a ripe mango. Growing in popularity, mangoes are now available in many stores year-round and can be eaten fresh, cubed into salads, or sliced and baked on top of chicken breasts. Helping prepare the fruit for eating is this ingenious mango splitter from OXO. The splitter is a circular white plastic device with sharp stainless-steel blades in the center and OXO's signature black comfort handles on two sides. Holding both handles, the user pushes the blades down through the mango from the top, separating the seed from two halves of mango. The flesh can then be cubed or sliced off the skin on those two halves. After the prep work, the mango splitter slips right into the dishwasher for hassle-free cleaning. --Ann Bieri
StarTech.com ST124L 4 Port VGA Video Splitter - 250 MHz
The ST124L 4 Port VGA Video Splitter allows a single VGA source to display VGA video onto four monitors simultaneously. Perfect for classrooms, tradeshows, or in-store displays where high quality video on several monitors is needed. The simple plug and play operation makes setup quick and easy so you can be up and running in minutes. The ST124L supports up to 250 MHz of video bandwidth, providing brilliant resolutions up to 1920x1440. A built-in booster circuit lets you situate your displays up to 210 feet away from your source. Backed by a StarTech.com 1-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
StarTech.com 2 Port VGA Video Splitter - USB Powered - 2048x1536 - VGA Video Monitor Splitter Dual Port
p This two Port VGA Video Splitter allows a computer to display VGA video on two monitors simultaneously. Perfect for classrooms, tradeshows, or any environment requiring high quality video on several monitors, the ST122LE VGA splitter supports displays with up to 300 MHz of bandwidth and up to 2048x1536 resolution. Plus, to simplify placement of your VGA displays, the splitter features a built-in booster circuit that allows you to locate VGA monitors up to 200 ft away from your system. The ST122LE VGA Splitter supports easy plug and play installation, and is backed by StarTech.com?s 1-year warranty and FREE lifetime tech support. /p
The latest ViewHD splitter v1.3 certified with 3D support. For upto 4 displays to share one video source.
Genuine ViewHD HDMI 1x4 splitter sold by J&R Galaxies. ViewHD splitters are the best on the market.
* Support one to four outputs at the same time
* Support 3D video (To get 3D, all units connected to splitter outputs must support 3D)
* Support deep color 30bit, 36bit & XvYCc
* Support various audio formats (Note: To get Surround Sound, all units at the outputs must support the selected surround sound format)
* Support Blu-Ray players, for 24fs film format (Note: for 24fs film, display must support 24fs, otherwise it will display 50/60fs pictures)
* Support CEC
* Support input cable distance up to 15m HDMI AWG26
* Support output cable distance up to 25m HDMI AWG26
* Support HDMI signal retiming, no loss of quality
* Include DC5V 100-240V universal power adapter with US plug
* Operating Temperature Range: -15C to +55C
* Size: 115mm x 60mm x 25mm
* Serviced by J&R Galaxies 30 day no restocking fee return policy and ViewHD one year warranty
* Light Status: output light will be RED if the content is not HDCP protected; BLUE if the content is HDCP protected; No light means output is not active.
* Per HDMI protocol, unit with the lower video and audio formats connected to the single HDMI video source will be supported. This is determined by HDMI video source unit, not determined by HDMI Splitter.
* For example: 1) The HDMI video source will send 720P video out if two display units connected to the splitter outputs are 1080P and 720P; 2) The audio format will be stereo if the TV connected to the splitter output can only do stereo (most TVs can only deliver stereo sound)
* For more details of this item, please check out the product forum in the lower part of this page.