Cable Matters Infrared Remote Extender Cable 25 Feet
Cable Matters Infrared Remote Extender Cable 25 Feet by Cable Matters at Home Entertainment Centers Online. MPN: 203002-25. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Remote Control Solution The Cable Matters® Infrared Repeater Cable is the perfect solution for controlling a Blu-ray player, CATV box or other
Remote Control Solution
The Cable Matters® Infrared Repeater Cable is the perfect solution for controlling a Blu-ray player, CATV box or other video source from your HDTV. Install where a sound bar is blocking access to the HDTV IR sensor or home theater components are concealed in a cabinet or nearby closet.
- Test the cable before attaching with the adhesive backing
- Locate the source IR sensor by shining a flashlight on the device
- Check that the USB TV port provides 5V USB power or use a wall adapter
- Not compatible with set-top boxes using RF signals
- Plasma TVs and CFL can cause interference
- Receiving Frequency: Broadband 30-60 KHz
- Local Connector: IR Receiver
- Remote Connector: IR Transmitter (blaster/emitter)
- IR Receiver Range: Up to 16 ft @ 30° angle
- IR Transmitter Range: Up to 5 in
- Power Connector: USB - Male
- USB Y-Cable Length: 6 Feet
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Features & Highlights
- IR REMOTE CONTROL cable extends the signal to a video source like a Blu-ray player so it can be controlled from your HDTV; Red LED in IR Receiver bulb verifies the signal transmission
- HOME THEATER ACCESSORY repeats the IR signal to a DVD player, STB box, Receiver or other A/V source with an infrared sensor; Route the cable out of sight with a wall mounted HDTV; Install the IR Transmitter end in a concealed equipment closet to hide a CATV box and control it remotely
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION of this lightweight IR cable; Locate the IR Blaster near the source sensor to repeat the signal to the source; Place the IR Receiver in a convenient location with line of sight of your hand-held remote; IR Tx and Rx cables have adhesive circles on the back for mounting
- USB POWERED IR extension cable has an integrated 6 foot Y-cable to receive 5V USB power; Connect to an HDTV USB port or to a USB wall charger
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY with most A/V equipment with infrared sensors (not RF); 30 degree IR Receiver angle provides plenty of leeway to get the right angle with your remote
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: INT-IReTV-01, ean: 0711583700873,
The IReTV USB IR Receiver is designed and built to work with F-TV (Some versions require a USB Y Cable), Nvidia Shield-2nd Generation consoles (1st Gen and Pro versions do not require an add-on IR receiver), Media Center and MCE related apps as well ...
By Next Generation
mpn: 433 KIT, ean: 0080050409749,
refer the FAQ below for troubleshooting. Go room-to-room and control your components from up to 100 feet away. Specially designed 2/3 AAA batteries are rechargeable in base station. 433.92 MHz base unit emits IR signal to your nearby devices. Convert...
By avedio links
CONNECTING AND OPERATING 1.Connect one HDMI cable(AWG 26) up to 15 metres between source device and TX Extender 2.Connect one HDMI cable(AWG 26) up to 20 metres between sink device and RX Extender 3.Connect single cat-6(recommended) cables up to 60 m...
mpn: ORZLYNESCLASSICGAMEPAD2PK, ean: 5060498274456,
NES Classic Edition Game Controller with Built-In 1.8M Cable: The built-in cable length of this controler is longer than the 70cm cable length of the standard Controller that came supplied with your Console (more than double the length), so that you ...
By BAFX Products
mpn: BAFX0950, ean: 0815523020950,
The *ALL NEW* BAFX Products Wireless IR Repeater Kit / remote control extender! Complete your A/V setup with ease! This handy little kit allows you to hide all your IR controlled A/V equipment behind closed doors, or in another room all together, whi...
By Infrared Resources
mpn: IR1040, ean: 0845456004468,
Infrared External Receiver for Verizon FiOS cable boxes. Simple plug and play. Plugs directly into the IR IN port on the back of the cable box It will work with QIP7000 series, VMS1100, IPC1100,CHS335,CHS435, all Verizon set top boxes except QIP2500 ...
By Sewell Direct
mpn: SW-32988, ean: 0685289329884,
Multizone: Protect from Interference Most IR extenders are programmed to pass any signal that is sent through the receiver. Sometimes this may disrupt your setup as a few devices in your closet run on a similar IR frequency and cause interference wit...
mpn: 713382813037, ean: 0713382813037,
Description: The HDMI extender over a single UTP cables with IR control is the right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing Cat6/7cables/sockets while also perf...
By BAFX Products
mpn: 54-5EXN-SYMF, ean: 0859261003233,
Now with greater dual band compatibility our kit will work with ALL IR controlled devices!Want to place the cable box or other A/V devices out of sight yet be able to control them from in front of your TV? Our IR Repeater (aka remote control extender...