Carl’s FlexiGray Projector Screen Material (16:9 | 86x153 | 175-in | Folded) 4K, HD, High Contrast Gray, Grey, Low Ambient Light, DIY Movie Screen, Front Proj, Cut Cloth, Tensioned Projection Screen
Carl’s FlexiGray Projector Screen Material (16:9 | 86x153 | 175-in | Folded) 4K, HD, High Contrast Gray, Grey, Low Ambient Light, DIY Movie Screen, Front Proj, Cut Cloth, Tensioned Projection Screen by Carls Place at Home Entertainment Centers Online. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Carl's Place is the internet's leading DIY resource for quality projector screen material at a great low price! We are the original archetype for DIY
FlexiGray Projector Screen Material is a premium matte, high contrast gray/grey surface which offers brighter images with greater contrast and deeper blacks in environments with low ambient light concerns. Home theaters and churches using a bright projector (2,000+ lumens) are just two examples of a great use for this projector screen material. When paired with 4K UHD projector FlexiGray Screen Material provides a sharp high-definition image because its surface has little to no texture. Additionally, its black backing prevents light from passing through from behind the screen. FlexiGray front projection screen material works best for a wooden fixed frame where it will be pulled tightly and evenly in all four directions; for a flat, clear, crisp image. FlexiGray Material is made of 100% PVC and has a mildew resistant coating which is easy to clean.
SELECT SIZE AND PACKAGING CAREFULLY:
Designers and DIY enthusiasts alike can choose from multiple sizes and prices perfect for any custom-look, space and budget. If you plan to wrap the material around the frame and staple it on the back you may need to order a slightly larger cut of material or build your frame slightly smaller than the cut of fabric you decide to purchase. If you plan to use the non-wrap technique and staple the material to the front of your frame, to use the fabric cut to the fullest, consider buying Black Felt Tape to cover your staples and give yourself a professional-looking, contrast-boosting border (B00JF7IXXU-sold separately).
In the DIY market there is a wide range of comfort levels, skill sets and abilities. If you are at all concerned about folds and wrinkles you may want to consider ordering your material wrinkle-free and rolled on a tube.
Features & Highlights
- Provides clear, crisp, sharp images because its surface has little to no texture making it great for 4K UHD, HD and active 3D projected images
- Offers a premium matte gray surface with an approximate gain of 0.8-1.0 that provides greater contrast with deeper blacks in environments with low ambient light concerns
- Tension-Mount/pull tight over a wooden fixed frame for best results and clear, crisp images (like an artist canvas, drum or trampoline)
- This is a front-projection material with a black backing to prevent light penetration. It's made of 100% PVC and has a mildew resistant coating which is easy to clean. If ease of installation is your priority, select an option that is rolled on a tube to avoid folds and wrinkles. This item ships folded in a box by default.
- View the Product Details and our Technical Specification [pdf] documents below for additional information.
|Color:||High Contrast Gray|
|Package Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 4 x 4 inches|