Carls Gray Rear Projection Film (16:9 | 49x86 | 98-in | Rolled) Grey Rear Projection Material, Rear Projection Screen Material, Rear Projection Projector Screen, Translucent Projection Fabric
Carls Gray Rear Projection Film (16:9 | 49x86 | 98-in | Rolled) Grey Rear Projection Material, Rear Projection Screen Material, Rear Projection Projector Screen, Translucent Projection Fabric by Carls Place at Home Entertainment Centers Online. MPN: 4331044154. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Carl's Place is the internet's leading DIY resource for quality projector screen material at a great low price! We are the original archetype for DIY
Gray Rear Projection Screen Material is the perfect surface to use when the situation does not allow projection equipment to be in front of the screen. Your DIY Grey Rear Projection Film Screen is a high-tech product which features a natural and clear, HD image and works best in a low light setting. It's translucent gray surface adds extra contrast and deeper blacks when your projector is completing with light in the room. The translucent grey rear projection film surface works best with a bright projector (2,000+ lumens) and offers a narrow viewing angle if your audience is seated directly in front of the screen. Gray Rear Projection Film Material is best for a wooden fixed frame where it will be pulled tightly and evenly in all four directions.
Select Size and Packaging Carefully:
Designers and DIY enthusiasts alike can choose from multiple sizes and prices perfect for any custom-look, space and budget. If you plan to wrap the material around the frame and staple it on the back you may need to order a slightly larger cut of material or build your frame slightly smaller than the cut of fabric you decide to purchase. If you plan to use the non-wrap technique and staple the material to the front of your frame, to use the fabric cut to the fullest, consider buying Black Felt Tape to cover your staples and give yourself a professional-looking, contrast-boosting border (ASIN B00JF7IXXU - sold separately).
In the DIY market there is a wide range of comfort levels, skill sets and abilities. If you are at all concerned about folds and wrinkles you may want to consider ordering your material wrinkle-free and rolled on a tube.
Features & Highlights
- Gray Rear Projection Screen Material is a great way to hide your projection equipment behind the screen when you have a low light environment (such as stage lights) because its translucent gray (Not transparent, Not clear) surface adds extra contrast and deeper blacks when your projector is completing with light in the room.
- Gray Rear Projection Film Screens are a high-tech product which feature a natural and clear, HD image. Gray Rear Projection Film Material is best for a wooden fixed frame where it will be tension-mounted/pulled tightly and evenly in all four directions (like an artist canvas).
- The translucent gray rear projection film surface works best with a bright projector (2,000+ lumens) and offers a narrow viewing angle/audience seating area. Mount the projector off-axis; high, low or off to the side. Any object or person between the projector and the screen will show through the material.
- Note: Our Grey Rear Projection Screens do NOT have an adhesive backing and is NOT a static cling. Not recommended for use with a short throw projector due to risk of hot spots. You can also use this product for front projection although you may loose some brightness. You should project onto the smooth side of Carl's Rear Projection Screens.
- View the full Product Description and Technical Specification [pdf] documents below for more information.
|Item Weight:||11 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.02 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|