Leadsign 35miles Indoor HDTV Antenna Features:
1)Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows,720p,1080i,1080p/ATSC available.
2)Didn't come with an amplifier;adopted a new technology,excellent reception to get the best signal from the desired station.So if other similar antenna can not work as expected,this one may satisfy you.
3)Performs best at receiving VHF and UHF channels.
4)A minute to set up for a lifetime of free high-def TV.
Leadsign 35mile Digital TV Antennas Specs:
Coax Cable Length:16.5ft(5m)
Choose the Right Antenna:
1,Before you buy, find out what channels and signals are available in your area.Visit:http://dtv.gov/maps or http://www.tvfool.com.
2,Antennas for different conditions:
1) Simple indoor antennas may be sufficient for locations having strong TV signals;
2) High quality indoor antenna or an outdoor antenna may be appropriate for locations with moderate TV signals;
3) An outdoor antenna is suitable for locations with weak TV signals.
3,35miles antenna works best for 0-35miles local DTV station;50miles antenna,works best for 35-60miles local DTV station.
4,Channels reception usually depends on what's being broadcast in your area,how far away you are from broadcast towers and your surroundings.
1,If your antenna doesn't work as expected:
1) Make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or digital converter box;
2) Set the mode to Antenna or Air in the TV's set up menu and re-scan for channels;
3) Reposition the antenna in a different location,such as higher on a wall or closer to a window;Facing the direction of the broadcast tower;Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
2,If you can not get a clear signal,just try the antenna in different locations,sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.