Infrared External Receiver for Verizon FiOS cable boxes. Simple plug and play. Plugs directly into the IR IN port on the back of the cable box It will work with QIP7000 series, VMS1100, IPC1100,CHS335,CHS435, all Verizon set top boxes except QIP2500 or QIP6000 series, also works with DTA271, DTA50 etc Will not work with IR Repeater kits. They are 12V. Our IR receiver is only 5V Copyright © 2017 Infrared Resources LLC All rights reserved
Features & Highlights
- 38-56kHz external IR receiver for Arris,Pace,Bell,Rogers, Cisco, Scientific Atlanta, HDMI Matrix, HDMI Extender etc
- Works with Verizon Fios Cable boxes model QIP, CHS,IPC, VMS series except QIP6xxx and QIP2500, also works with DTA271, DTA50 etc. Will NOT work with A/V Receivers or IR Repeater kits. They require 12V receiver ours is only 5V.
- LOOK AT SIDE PICTURES TO COMPARE SIZE OF COMPETITORS. Ours is only 1/2in wide. Thinnest available! Perfect size to blend into current flat screen frames.Hide your cable box in a cabinet, down in the basement or A/V rack or room using this small (.53 wide x 1.12 long x .43in tall )IR receiver with 9 ft lead to 3.5mm gold stereo plug.
- Simple plug and play. Plugs directly into the rear IR IN port. Unplug the power from the cable box then plug the IR receiver into the IR IN port. Plug in the power for the box. The box will reboot
- Listed on Amazon since 2009 with 23 Years Expierence Manufacturing And Supplying The Cable And Hotel Industry.
|Manufacturer:||Infrared Resources LLC|
|Publisher:||Infrared Resources LLC|
|Studio:||Infrared Resources LLC|
|Item Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.56 x 0.43 x 0.43 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Infrared Resources, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sewell Direct
mpn: SW-32988, ean: 0685289329884,
Multizone: Protect from Interference Most IR extenders are programmed to pass any signal that is sent through the receiver. Sometimes this may disrupt your setup as a few devices in your closet run on a similar IR frequency and cause interference wit...
mpn: 713382813037, ean: 0713382813037,
Description: The HDMI extender over a single UTP cables with IR control is the right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing Cat6/7cables/sockets while also perf...
By BAFX Products
mpn: 54-5EXN-SYMF, ean: 0859261003233,
Now with greater dual band compatibility our kit will work with ALL IR controlled devices!Want to place the cable box or other A/V devices out of sight yet be able to control them from in front of your TV? Our IR Repeater (aka remote control extender...