Optical Prime 3D (5 Pack) 3D Cinema Glasses For Passive TVs – Movie Theater Glasses - Circular Polarized.
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the Optical Prime 3D (5 Pack) 3D Cinema Glasses For Passive TVs – Movie Theater Glasses - Circular Polarized. by Optical Prime 3D at Home Entertainment Centers Online. MPN: LYSB01ERVIWSY-ELECTRNCS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Although the technology only arrived in the early 2010s, it nevertheless has already been incorporated on numerous LED LCD and plasma television
Although the technology only arrived in the early 2010s, it nevertheless has already been incorporated on numerous LED LCD and plasma television models by various manufacturers. There are a multitude of companies producing 3D TVs, with each company producing multiple models. It seems clear that the future of 3D will be long-lasting and fast-paced.
3D TVs deliver three-dimensional video in one of two ways: Active 3D and Passive 3D. There are differences in the technology, In general, LG and Vizio largely manufacture passive 3D TVs, while Sony, Panasonic, and Samsung are primarily focused on manufacturing active ones. There is, of course, some crossover, with many companies producing both passive 3D and active 3D TVs.
The Technological Difference Between Active 3D and Passive 3D
It's important to have some understanding of the technology in question. Technically speaking, LED LCD and plasma TVs enhanced with 3D don't really produce 3D at all; rather, they "trick" the viewer's brain into thinking that he or she is witnessing 3D. In actuality, 3D works by making use of the concept of stereoscopy: the technique for creating apparent 3D by displaying video slightly differently to each of the viewer's eyes.
When it comes to the finer points of the technological differences, the following can be said: Active 3D glasses use active liquid crystal shutter glasses that close and open their lenses at a very fast rate. This rapid active-shutter speed gives the user the illusion of 3D. Passive 3D glasses have no moving parts and instead work by incorporating different polarized lenses in the left and right side of the glasses. Passive 3D glasses are the type of glasses found in most 3D movie showings in the U.S. For those who aren't fans of the glasses, glasses-free 3D exists in the market but the technology is still evolving. For now, embracing the glasses in order to enjoy 3D at home is the way to go.
Features & Highlights
- ★ Does My Tv Have to be 3d compatible? YES, your tv must say "Passive 3d Compatible" or "RealD" for our glasses to work.
- ★ Will These Work In Movie Theaters? YES Our glass work in all movie theaters - EXCEPT IMAX
- ★ My TV is an "ACTIVE" Tv. Will your glass work? NO! Active is a different technology and requires batteries to transmit a signal.
- ★ Will this work with my roku, firestick, dvd player, computer? Our glasses depend on a passive 3d technology built into the monitor or television. our glasses will not work on any device unless the tv is 3d compatible.
- ★ STUNNING VALUE PACK & SUPERB MONEY BACK POLICY: - If your unsure if your television or monitor, has the correct technology, please let us help.
|Manufacturer:||Optical Prime 3D|
|Brand:||Optical Prime 3D|
|Publisher:||Optical Prime 3D|
|Studio:||Optical Prime 3D|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|