Portta PETATD RCA Analog (L/R) to Digital Optical Coaxial Toslink Audio Converter
On Sale Now! Save 9% on the Portta PETATD RCA Analog (L/R) to Digital Optical Coaxial Toslink Audio Converter by Portta at Home Entertainment Centers Online. MPN: N3ACATD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1) INTRODUCTIONThe R/L to SPDIF Digital Coaxial and Toslink Audio Converter lets you convert or split your analog stereo audio into 2-channel Digital
The R/L to SPDIF Digital Coaxial and Toslink Audio Converter lets you convert or split your analog stereo audio into 2-channel Digital Coaxial and Toslink output signals.
Perfect for many home and professional audio applications, this RCA to digital audio converter saves the cost of upgrading equipment for compatible connections, by offering a separate Digital Coax and Toslink output. For added versatility, the device can also function as an audio splitter using the digital coax and Toslink outputs simultaneously. The converter features a compact design that makes it suitable for installation into virtually any location regardless of space constraints, while still providing a lossless audio signal at distances up to 5 meters (15 feet). Plus, the converter supports plug-and-play installation saving you time and hassle.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
* Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
* Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz.
* Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
* Easy to install and simple to operate.
3) CONNECTION AND OPERATION
Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off
1) Connect the audio source device to the Converter using appropriate R/L cable
2) Connect the A/V Receivers or Amplifiers to the Converter using appropriate Toslink or Coaxial cable
3) Insert the DC side of 5V power supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet
Attention- Insert / Extract cable gently
Features & Highlights
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output. Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- - Supports uncompressed 2 channel LPCM digital audio signal output. Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz. - Provides electromagnetic noise free transmission.
- - Easy to install and simple to operate. Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off. 1. Connect the audio source device to the Converter using appropriate R/L cable 2. Connect the A/V Receivers or Amplifiers to the Converter using appropriate Toslink or Coaxial cable 3. Insert the DC side of 5V power supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet
|Manufacturer:||Portta Electronics & Technology Limited|
|Publisher:||Portta Electronics & Technology Limited|
|Studio:||Portta Electronics & Technology Limited|
|Item Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.65 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Portta, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: HW220STB, ean: 0629329006748,
Mediasonic HOMEWORX HW220STB is a digital converter box which converts Over-The-Air (OTA) ATSC digital broadcast to your analog and digital TV. The built-in Media Player function allows user to play back picture and video files via USB connection. Th...
By Nippon America
mpn: GTS-090-20, ean: 4139052235644,
This video system converterallows you to convert your AV inputs into RF output signals.Automatically switch from an AV Device to Home TV when the AV Device System is turned on.Shielded Coaxial Cables make for a clearer picture and free from outside s...
mpn: SA295-Q DE, ean: 7887117158267,
Worry about buying a new TV set to replace the existing Analog TV? The trendy HDMI, DVI or the traditional YPbPr 1080i Output on the External ATSC/QAM TV Box HDMI Edition can transform your Analog TV into a HDTV ready digital ATSC TV! With the purcha...
mpn: CCKITTVOMA1, ean: 0044476132384,
Tired of paying monthly cable or satellite bills to watch local broadcast shows? Would you like to save an average of $1,000 per year? Cut the cord and free yourself from monthly cable bills with the Digital Converter Box and HDTV Antenna Bundle by T...
mpn: DTA800B1, ean: 0611101621416,
The RCA DTA800B1 Digital TV Converter is slightly larger than a paperback book and is the ideal solution for consumers who want to keep watching television programs, but don't want to buy a new TV set. It will easily receive over-the-air TV broadcas...
Digital Audio Decoder: Used 24-bit audio DSP, 96 KHz digital receivers, and 192 KHz/24bit ADC and DAC. Support Dolby Digital AC-3 Dolby Pro Logic, DTS, PCM and other digital audio format source decode, a variety of sound field and the replay results ...
mpn: HDTV-2100, ean: 0852161003662,
Features: - DVR Converter Box is easily used with any TV antenna - Converts older TV's into HD quality - Built in program guide - Schedule your recording so you never miss any of your favorite shows. Watch all your recording at any time - Parental C...
Tendak Digital Optical/ Coaxial to Analog L/R and 3.5mm Audio Decoder, Compatible with Dolby AC-3 DTS 5.1ch Audio, Perfectly solve the speaker and Amplifier without the audio and noise problem such as buzzing, squeaking, and screaming 【High-Integr...
mpn: HW130STB-CR, ean: 0629329008179,
Mediasonic HOMEWORX HW130STB is a digital converter box which converts Over-The-Air ATSC digital broadcast to your analog and digital TV. The built-in Media Player function allows user to play back picture and video files via USB connection. The buil...
mpn: EK1112, ean: 0765629496114,
Features: 1. Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio. 2. Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz. 3. 24 bit SPDIF incoming bit stram on left and right channels. 4.Provide electromagnetic-noise-free transmiss...