Sharp LC-RCRUS-17 Roku TV Remote Control
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the Sharp LC-RCRUS-17 Roku TV Remote Control by Sharp at Home Entertainment Centers Online. MPN: LC-RCRUS-17. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The new Sharp Roku LC-RCRUS-17 smart internet key remote works with many popular Sharp TVs, including the LC- series models and more. Authorized by
Originally Supplied with TV Models: LC-32LB481, LC-32LB481C, LC-32LB481U, LC-43LB481, LC-43LB481C, LC-43LB481U, LC-50LB481, LC-50LB481U, LC-55LB481U
Known Compatible TV Models: 32H4CA, 40H4, 40H4C, 40H4C1, 40H4C2, 48H4, 48H4C, 48H4C1, 50H4, 50H4C, 50H4C1, 55H4, 55H4C, LC-50LB481C
NOTE: This is an authentic model from Hisense (the supplier of Sharp remotes). If there are any issues pairing with your Roku TV, please try looking for tips online for Roku TV pairing troubleshooting tips before returning your remote.
PAIR WITH ROKU TV
If there are issues pairing this remote to your Roku TV, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure that you can see the front of your Roku device from where you are sitting and using the remote, and confirm that there is no visible obstruction between the Roku device and the remote.
2. Try reseating the batteries (facing right way)
3. Try replacing the batteries
4. Aim your remote at a camera
If you own a smartphone with a camera, you may be able to use it to see whether the remote is sending an IR signal or not. Smartphone cameras can "see" a wider range of light wavelengths than the human eye and can therefore detect infra-red light. Put your smartphone into the camera mode as if you were taking a self-portrait (you should see yourself in the camera). Hold the remote control in front of the camera and press buttons on the remote. If you cannot see the IR signal flashing as you press buttons, then try replacing the batteries in the remote.
Features & Highlights
- Remote Model #: LC-RCRUS-17
- Part #: LCRCRUS17
- Features Netflix, Sling, HBO NOW, and Amazon Shortcut Keys
- Requires: x2 AAA Batteries (Not included)
- PLEASE CHECK BELOW (In Description) FOR PAIRING INSTRUCTIONS FOR ROKU TV
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.81 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|