Tripp Lite VGA over Cat5 / Cat6 Extender, Transmitter and Receiver with EDID Copy, 1920x1440 at 60Hz(B130-101-2)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 3% on the Tripp Lite VGA over Cat5 / Cat6 Extender, Transmitter and Receiver with EDID Copy, 1920x1440 at 60Hz(B130-101-2) by Tripp Lite at Home Entertainment Centers Online. MPN: B130-101-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. B130-101-2 Feature focusView larger Extend Your VGA Signal up to 1,000ft. With Tripp Lite Don’t sacrifice quality for distance—extend a VGA
B130-101-2 Feature focus
Don’t sacrifice quality for distance—extend a VGA signal up to 1,000 ft. ! The Tripp Lite B130-101-2 VGA over Cat5 Extender Kit delivers peak performance from VGA-enabled digital video components. When used with 24 AWG Solid-Wire Cat5e/6 cabling like Tripp Lite’s N022-01K-GY or N222-01K-GY, it can extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) signal up to 500 ft. or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 1,000 ft. For maximum image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft. , use Zero-Skew cable such as Tripp Lite P524-01K. This kit comes with both the local and remote connection units, allowing you to plug in and get started right away. With no software or drivers to install, the B130-101-2 provides total plug-and-play convenience. For peace of mind, the B130-101-2 comes backed by a one-year warranty.
- Ideal for digital signage applications in schools, churches, retail locations and trade show presentations
- Extends a VGA signal up to 1,000 ft.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 (60 Hz)
- EDID copy feature ensures optimal display compatibility
- Built-in equalization control
- One-year warranty
Extend Your Signal for Greater Flexibility
The B130-101-2 extends a VGA signal hundreds of feet away from the source, making it the ideal solution for digital signage applications in schools, churches, retail locations, tradeshow presentations and more. The B130-101-2 allows for the video source to be in a secure, remote location for controlled access while still delivering a signal to TVs, projectors and other devices in another area.
This kit includes units for both the source and display side of your application. Package includes: Local (Transmitter) unit 1 x 4.5 x 2.5 (in. ); Remote (Receiver) unit 1 x 2.5 x 3.5 (in. ); Mini-Screwdriver for EQ/Gain adjustment; (x2) Mounting Hardware Kits; (x2) External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Output: 5V, 2A); and the Owner's Manual.
When used with 24 AWG Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable like Tripp Lite’s N022-01K-GY or N222-01K-GY, the B130-101-2 can extend a 1920x1440 (60Hz) signal up to 500 ft. or a 1024x768 (60Hz) signal up to 1,000 ft. This distance can be further expanded with the addition of B132-110 repeaters. Up to 3 repeaters can be connected, with the B130-101-2 receiver at the end of the chain, for a total of 4 sets of monitors. For maximum image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft. , use Zero-Skew cable such as Tripp Lite’s P524-01K.
The B130-101-2 features built-in image equalization, allowing you to control the way the image appears on your remote display. There are multiple equalization settings and the unit comes with a screwdriver for easy and convenient adjustment.
Features & Highlights
- Extends a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) video signal up to 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) video signal up to 1,000 ft., when using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6)
- EDID copy feature ensures optimal display compatibility
- For optimal image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K
- The remote (Receiver) unit features built-in Equalization and Gain controls to adjust the video image
- Includes mounting hardware for both local and remote units, allowing them to be wall mounted, rack mounted or pole mounted
- 1-year limited warranty
- Extends A 1920 X 1440 Video Signal Up To 500ft
- or A 1024 X 768 Video Signal Up To 1,000ft When Using 24awg, Solid Wire Cat-5e/cat-6 Cables
- Edid Copy Feature Ensures Optimal Display Compatibility
- The Remote Unit Features Built-in Equalization & Gain Controls To Adjust The Video Image
- Compliant With The Federal Trade Agreement Act For Gsa Schedule Purchases
|Item Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tripp Lite, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By TNP Products
mpn: CBL_IR_EXTBI_25FT, ean: 0815656028854,
This IR repeater extension cable can extend the range of a remote control. This IR repeater cable lets you store your equipment out of sight, yet still operate it with its infrared remote control. The kit includes an IR receiver with a 10 foot cord, ...
mpn: 4330159491, ean: 4913513155654,
Logitech Harmony Home Hub Extender Extended compatibility for your Harmony Home Hub Now your Harmony Home Hub* can control more home devices than ever. Home Hub Extender adds compatibility for ZigBee and Z-Wave home automation devices, including ligh...
mpn: IREXT2, ean: 0065030851275,
Extend IR remote control signals wirelessly by up to 330 feet (100 meters) - The IREXT2 Wireless IR Extender Kit lets you extend an Infrared signal from a remote control by up to 330ft (100m). Using a radio frequency that can operate through walls, ...
By Sewell Direct
mpn: SW-30471, ean: 0685289304713,
BlastIR USB IR repeater kit allows you to use an existing remote control to operate up to four AV components located behind in the rear the room, in a cabinet, an equipment closet, or anywhere else that is out of sight. The BlastIR's IR distribution ...
mpn: INT-HDMIIR-TX, ean: 0722512375918,
Description: This kit allows you to control any A/V device such as your cable box, A/V amp/receiver, etc. that has an HDMI cable connecting your A/V device to your TV or Display. A popular use of the kit is when the device you want to control is in a...
mpn: 4330159460, ean: 0753182805801,
Control your home theater device kept behind closet doors or in a closed cabinet with Nextronics Infrared Remote Repeater XL. Our Repeater utilizes the newest Dual Band frequency range technology to work with most home theater devices and includes a ...
mpn: 4330159466, ean: 0754610051937,
Hidden IR Repeater enables you to devices by remote control even they are hidden behind the door, wall or in cabinet. This Infrared Repeater comes with a 5V AC Power USB adapter and a cable with USB plug, Infrared Receiver and Infrared Emitter. Easy ...
mpn: 10008845-IP, ean: 0781171104468,
1. High-end Service: We provide 18-month WARRY-FREE GUARANTEE, anything or anytime, contact us, you will get your problem solved, we always provide you the most satisfactory solution 2. Control up to 8 home theater devices kept behind closet, doors o...
mpn: INT-3856A-WRLS, ean: 0711583700903,
This wireless remote control system kit allows you to control devices up to hundreds of feet away through walls, cabinets and other obstacles with no direct line-of-sight needed except from the remote to your TV. Obstacles such as thick barriers, met...
1. IR Repeater Kit comes with 1 receiver and 5 dual emitters that could be able to control up to 10 home theater devices kept behind closet doors or in a closed cabinet with IR Infrared Remote Control Extender Repeater System. 2. IR Repeater System ...