TV Antenna, 2018 New Version HD Antenna Indoor 50-70 Miles Long Range with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster, Upgraded Version-10ft Coax Cable
Extreame Savings Item! Save 46% on the TV Antenna, 2018 New Version HD Antenna Indoor 50-70 Miles Long Range with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster, Upgraded Version-10ft Coax Cable by WAAO at Home Entertainment Centers Online. MPN: TVA002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Multi ways to set position It has includes two-sided mounting tape so you can move the antenna freely and find the best location for a high quality
It has includes two-sided mounting tape so you can move the antenna freely and find the best location for a high quality signal.
1.Hang on the wall.
2.Stick on the window.
3.Hide behind the TV.
4.Stand on the table or bookshelf.
Choose the right antenna
Check the distance to the nearest broadcast towers to choose the right antenna.
The number of channels you get is determined by what's being broadcast in your area,how far away your are from the towers, and your surroundings.
1.If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2.You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3.Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels. When you buy it before, pls find out what channels are available in your area. Please check it by: Visit: http://dtv.gov/maps.
4.Signal quality determines the number of channels you can get, and image quality. Try to move your antenna and Re-scan TV channels to find the best location signal. When you re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5.The number of channels you get is determined by what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers, and your surroundings.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings,etc will reduce effective range.Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna, the result may be better.
Features & Highlights
- 1.FREE FOR LIFE: Never pay your cable or satellite for television again! The antenna will save your time, energy and money. The indoor HDTV digital antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from local television stations and can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcom, kids and sports programming with no monthly contract or bills. Just plug it in to your television and let the antenna do all the work.
- 2.BEST QUALITY: The best amplified indoor HDTV antenna to receive signals from broadcast towers: WAAO indoor HDTV antenna has a 50-plus-miles range rating. In our metropolitan location tests, however, that's more than the average channels received by our amplified antennas, better than every other antennas we've tested.
- 3.BEST SIGNAL: Receives free high definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Support format: 720p, 1080i, 1080p & Frequency Range: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz.
- 10FT LONG CABLE: Makes it easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, if your televisions are quite far away from windows.
- HIGH PERFORMENCE: extremely lightweight paper thin design,you can hide it behind the TV, lay flat on table; stick it high on window (stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine). It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows! It can be safely painted to match any home decorations without affecting reception or signal loss.
|Item Size:||9.06 x 0.08 x 0.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.1 x 1 x 1 inches|