NEW 2018 VERSION Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna 60 Mile Range!
Fast and easy set up:
1) Place the antenna, preferably on a window or as high as possible.
2) Connect the HDMI cable from the amplifier to the TV.
3) Go to input on your TV and make sure it is set for TV
4) Go to the menu on your TV and make sure it is set for "air" or "antenna", whichever you TV menu has.
5) In the menu on your TV go to "Scan for Channels" or "Channel Scan" etc., select "ok" and scan. This may take up to 20 minutes to complete.
The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains,etc,. will reduce effective range.
You can adjust the amplifier to short range if your house is within 20 mile range from the tower. We do NOT Recommend to use this amplifier or booster if your house is very closer to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong.
If your Indoor TV antenna is not working as expected, try the following tips:
1. Check to make sure you have correctly connected the hd antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2. Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to hdtv antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3. keep the hdtv antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven,etc.
Inside the package:
1 x Antenna with extension cable and Inline Amplifier(16.4ft)
1 x Power adapter 5V/100mA
2 x Spare 3M sticker
1 x USB power cable,
1 x Instruction manual
We are confident in the quality of our product and give you great customer support!